Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Life though a lens: Believe

You can anchor to any faith that can keep you afloat.

You don't have to be a believer to get the message.

I was traveling to work when I spotted this signboard under a flyover on the expressway. What I loved about this message was that it was simple, unpretentious and claiming no sponsorship. I saw a message that reminded me to love life and not to get pulled down by worries or sorrows as time heals with a little faith by your side. Anything that can ground you to your belief and helps you carry forward with joy, love and giving can not be bound to a religious belief and ignored for its substance.

Thank you, who ever you are. Really appreciate the effort to break our stream of distraction with a thought filled interruption.

No comments:

Post a Comment