Monday, August 15, 2011

Tweet long and prosper @TheRealNimoy

Tweet long and prosper Mr. Nimoy

I must say, for all the hype and hoopla about following celebs and famous people. I really am disappointed and kind of averse to doing the same. The reason being that there I will end up follwing a group of self obsessed nascisistics people tweeting about the mundane and the insignificant.

I am not saying that all of them are narcissistic or boring. In fact, if you hunt around a little bit, you will find some really interesting people around. His holiness the Dalai Lama is one such soul. He tweets every day, one tweet and that too with some interesting though about humanity, life and happiness ...  for you to take away. https://twitter.com/#!/DalaiLama

But recently there was one personality that really caught my fascination. I saw the tweet profile of Leonard Nimoy and read his tweets and became a instant fan. Some of his tweets are , how should I put it, brilliant!

Love one of his recent tweets which said "My folks came to US as immigrants, aliens, and became citizens. I was born in Boston, a citizen, went to Hollywood and became an alien"

I will keep following you and give you my best wishes, Sir.

No comments:

Post a Comment