Saturday, October 6, 2012

Mixtape - Foreign Beggars Collection

Been looking at a lot of music listening sites online and I must say, they are all with their very own unique flavors. But the one that I am hooked on to is 8Tracks. Its simple, elegant and addictive. People share their collections by creating a playlist of online songs or uploading their own mp3's to the site. Most of the collections are well crafted and made with a lot of passion, I believe. It encouraged me to make on of my own. Been listening to this band for quite some time. So I though of making my very first collection of my favorite songs from them. They are called the Foreign Beggars.

Here is my first collection on 8Tracks.com. 

Foreign Beggars Collection from nagwekar on 8tracks Radio.

No comments:

Post a Comment